Monday 14 October 2013

33DC Day 10: Flowers

Hello polish lovers!

So today I have the flower theme for the 33DC for you.  Let me start off by saying I absolutely loved this mani and wore it for a number of days and I was actually sad when I took it off.  I will definitely have to doe this again.


I started with my base coat of Picture Polish's Honey Dew, 3 coats, it is such a bright, fresh colour.  This is my first Picture Polish, and I am in love.  I wish I could have gotten a picture in the sun rather than the lamp so you could see exactly what I mean. It is a lot brighter in person.  I then began my flowers, for this I decided to try roses for the first time.


For the roses I used a variety of dotting tools and started with Color Club's Flamingo with the petals accented with Color Club's Warhol, which is my favourite neon pink.  The leaves are done in China Glaze's In the Limelight, which is a nice shimmer-y neon green.

In sunlight
I took this picture the next day, in the sunlight and it gives a much truer representation of the colours.  After I wore this for a few days I used my matte top coat and I loved it that way as well.  Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of this matte.

I will be back tomorrow with the Hallow e'en Challenge of Monsters.

Until then, polish happy!


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous!!!! I love those colours together and your flowers are exquisite!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combo - the neon really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I loved these so much I wore them for almost a week.

    ReplyDelete