Monday 28 October 2013

33DC Day 16: South America

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my South American mani for the 33DC.  This was another theme that I struggled with but this time Google was my friend.  My inspiration was a combination of a couple of different prints I found.

I started by painting 2 halves of my fingers with OPI's A Roll in the Hague, the other 2 halves with Color Club's Bright Night, and the other 2 halves in OPI's Don't Talk Bach to Me and Color Club's Mambo.


Once that had dried I used Wet n'Wild's Ebony Hates Chris to create my center, with a white Nubar striper inside that.


It's not my favourite of the designs I did for this challenge but I liked it better than I thought I would.

That is all for today but I will be back tomorrow with my Hallow e'en Challenge Skulls and Skeleton's mani.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment