Thursday 17 October 2013

Hallow e'en Challenge Day 4: Blood and/or Gore

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my Blood mani for you from the Hallow e'en Challenge I am involved in.  I know a lot of the other ladies are going pretty gruesome with this so I decided to go in the other direction and went gruesome-pretty.


I began this with 2 coats of Color Club's Beyond(Oh My Glob, love that holographic amazingness), this is one of the most holographic polishes I own, but I have to say I love all the Color Club Holo's that I have,  I am missing a few:(  I top coated with SV as usual and then pulled out my trusty dotting tools.  I created the dripping blood on my ring and pinky using Essie's Bordeaux and used that same polish and Bundle Monster BM311 to create the blood spray.  I love that Bordeaux is a jelly polish and because of this you can see the holograph from Beyond through it.  How cool is that?


This photo shows even more of the amazing holographic properties of this polish.  I am so in love, you better believe this will be coming out often this winter, and not just for stamping, although all the Color Club Holo's stamp really well.

I will be back tomorrow with my 33DC, Day 12, a pattern in my home.

Until then, polish happy!


1 comment: