Wednesday 6 November 2013

33 DC Day 19: Pattern in My Wardrobe

Hello polish lovers!

So today's challenge was to be inspired by a pattern in my wardrobe...I have very few patterns in my wardrobe so I decided to use my new infinity scarf.


I love the colour and pattern in this scarf.  Its black, burgundy, copper, grey and white in an painterly flower print.  I was really excited when I managed to find pretty similar colours in my polish stash.


I started with a base of 1 coat of OPI's Alpine Snow and then worked from lightest to darkest.  The grey is Butter London's Billy No Mates(I found it at Winners on clearance), copper is Essie's Penny Talks, burgundy is Seche's Bella(awesome 1 coat-er), and a black Nubar striper. I then coated with SV.


Of course I had to matte it for the finishing touch to make it seem closer to the scarf.

That is all for now but I will be back in a bit with my Falling for Nail Art mani.

Until then, polish happy!

2 comments:

  1. That red is absolutely gorgeous with the matte coat! Also they kinda match your blog background :3 great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like how they turned out.

      Delete