Friday 6 December 2013

33 DC Day 33 Freestyle...The End is Nigh!

Hello polish lovers!

I am back with my last mani for the 33 DC!  Yay!  So today I decided to go freestyle although it is influenced by a number of photos found by the help of Google when looking for bee nails.

I began with a base of 2 coats of Lime Crime Crema de Lemon.  This is one of the best yellows I have ever used.  The formula is great, completely opaque in 2 coats with now streaking, and it self levels.  I also really like the colour itself, it is bright but not neon and yet still creamy.



Once this was coated in SV and completely dry I used BM422 for the honey combs and BM401 for the bees  with Konad black.  The swoops are freehanded with my Nubar black striper.



I really liked this final product.  It is definitely something I will do a variation of in the summer.


Of course I had to matte it and I wore it this way for about 4 days before I removed it.  Love it!

That is all for today, I will be back on Sunday with the next Christmas Challenge.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment