Friday 4 April 2014

Cat vs. Bird Nails

Hello polish lovers!

Sorry to be MIA for so long but I am still waiting for that damaged nail to grow out on my swatching hand and it is taking forever.  Because of this I have really not been motivated to paint the non dominant, to say nothing of my freehand skills with my right hand are atrocious.

Anyway, here is a mani I did a number of weeks ago but just got around to editing the photos.


This is 2 coats of Ciate's Pepperminty, one of my favourite blue-green cremes.  First coat is streaky but evens and becomes opaque with the second coat.  Once this was completely dry I added my stamping.  I used Konad black and MoYou London Kitty Collection 01.


I flipped the image so that you got the story in the correct order.  Bird breaks free of cage, cat sees bird, cat catches bird, bird no more.  I love the cat images from this plate...probably why it is not currently available.

In other news, at my local Marshalls I was able to find 7 LVX polishes...there were a few more I wanted but the first time I was there I had never tried the brand and did not want to go overboard, so I only bought 2...then I was blown away by the formula, application and longevity of the polish and so went back.  Unfortunately 2 of the colours that I wanted to get had been sold, so I could only get the 5 remaining.  I have swatched them all and now need to edit all the photos, so I may have a LVX post for you tomorrow.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment