Wednesday 23 April 2014

NPC Day 8: Boutique Untried

Hello polish lovers!

Today's prompt is using boutique untrieds, like Butter London, A England, Deborah Lippmann and others.  I took this prompt to mean more exlusive/expensive polish without being a luxury, designer brand.  I chose Butter London and A England for this prompt.


This is 1 coat of Butter London Billy No Mates!  How have I not used this polish!  And for it to be a 1 coater!  So good.  I love this tone of grey.  Once this was dry I used MoYou London Suki Collection Plate 01 and A England Dorian Gray.


Another polish that I can't believe I haven't used.  Dorian Grey almost looks like blackened steel on the nails...gorgeous!  I love the combination of the two cool tones with the organic nature scene.  I also love owls so, double win.

That is all for tonight, except to share that I got my first order of Mundo de Unas stamping polish and I am super impressed.  I will also have an Indie review for you soon of 3 Guilty Pleasures Polish's that arrived today as well.  A double nail mail day, for the win!

I will be back on Friday with the next prompt of Had to Have it, still Haven't Worn it.

Until then, polish happy!




2 comments:

  1. Two of my favourite things! I have a handful of Butter London polishes and, forgive the pun, they go on like butter. So great. And Grey polishes are my obsession. Almost every brand I try, I gravitate towards a grey. (Yet I don't have a BL grey... lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would recommend Billy No Mates to you then, so impressed. Now I want to see if it will stamp well.

      Delete